Are you passionate about cats? Are you available to work holidays, weekends and peak seasons (July, August, Mid December to Mid January and March break)? Do you enjoy interacting with people and find satisfaction in cleaning and keeping active? Are you physically fit? If you answered yes to all the above, we would love to hear from you! We are always looking for quality people to join our team.
Cat Care Assistant
Cat care – feeding kitties, scooping litter, administering medications, providing lots of love and care always making sure our guests are as comfortable as possible
Extensive cleaning throughout our cattery
Client care – checking kitties in and out, generating invoices and payment interactions, answering questions by email, phone and providing tours. Provide updates through pictures, responding to cat parent emails and telephone calls. Processing online reservations and taking reservations by telephone.
- minimum 3 months experience caring for cats other than your own
- ability to work BOTH independently and as a team
- experience interacting with the public
- physical ability to clean and lift
- experience working or volunteering in a boarding facility, shelter or veterinary environment is a definite asset
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.